Buying the Best Hair Dryers
1. In choosing a hair dryer that is right for the type hair, it will always boils down to the wattage of the dryer. The greater the wattage is, the stronger the dryer’s air flow and heat. You will be wasting precious time waiting on a weak hair dryer. Dryer should be at least 1,750 watts. Thicker hair will need from 1,900 to 2,000 watts to achieve the quickest drying time. Alongside wattage, consideration has to be made for the heat/speed settings which are incorporated with the dryer.
2. Always look at the type of your hair. Your hair dryer will need a diffuser attachment to stop hair from frizzing. This is primarily important in case you have curly hair or hair that easily frizzes. High quality hair dryers on the other hand utilize much gentler heating materials and ceramic heated ones are the most widely used because it would protect the hair from further damage.
3. Be on the lookout for dryers with multiple settings on heat and speed. The perfect ones have 4 to 6 settings for each facet. It is always safer to buy one with cold shot settings so that you can switch the temperature and deliver premium salon-like results. A lot of industry experts also suggest that dryers with multi-speed settings are best so you can control the pressure of heat that goes through your delicate hair strands.
4. It is recommended to have for lightweight brands. These brands may be costly, but they’re comfortable to use, and better than having to lug around a gigantic, but cheap hair dryer.
5. Invest on the right high-end hair blow dryers you can purchase. Typically, cheaper ones have discount prices because they generally use metal or plastic substances for heating. Metal or plastic elements often burn intensely and are not advised simply because they literally boil off the water from your hair. Hence find hair dryers that are comprised of ceramic elements which could also be combined with ionic, tourmaline and nano-silver technology for best and safer hair care results
Just like purchasing other devices, you have to take into account numerous factors when you plan to buy a hair dryer. Ensure that it is effective enough to dry your hair faster when it’s needed done in no time. It ought to also live up to the type of hair you’ve got. This can include its heat settings. It should be adjustable to a level that best suits you. Its weight matters too. It shouldn’t wear you down when drying your hair or else you not be willing to finish your hair. Furthermore, understand the price you are willing to pay. Make sure that you will have a good bargain without compromising its quality.